Already started planning your wedding? This package allows you to choose the services you need to make sure your planning continues on the right track and includes all the crucial elements still needed.
Some of the services offered in this package are:
* Venues Ideas
* Ceremony Ideas
* Theme development
* Wedding budget
* Set time-line schedules
* Décor and Styles ideas, etc.
I know as a couple you don’t want to task friends and family with the wedding obligations on your big day. You probably don’t want to be anxious during the final weeks leading up to your wedding. If you want to be sure you’re not forgetting any month before details and have a team to assist on your wedding day, this package is created for you.
Some of the services offered
in this package are:
* Attend and manage rehearsal
* Create wedding day time-lines
* Confirm vendors and coordinate all details on the actual day
* All day assistant and coordinator
will be provided
* Provide on-site wedding emergency kit
* Check the venue to see that
everything is set up
* Coordinate, manage and trouble-shoot on the couple’s wedding day, etc
Full Wedding Coordination
This package are for couples who desires guidance from start to finish, complete access to their coordinator’s assistance and knowledge with a 100% wedding matters.
Some of the many services in this package are:
* Develop and manage wedding budget
* Research vendors and venues
* Develop itinerary/time-line schedule
* Provide wedding day emergency kit
* Manage guest list, RVSP’s and gifts
* Discuss and recommend locations & themes for rehearsal dinner
* Schedule appointments for various vendors and venues around
the couple’s availability
* Supervise reception and coordinate details of reception with venue
* Hotel Accommodations
* Coordinate and manage everything on the wedding day from start to finish
* All day assistant will be provided
* Wedding day time-line schedule, etc.
Hello, my name is Noolia Booker-Humphrey, owner and certified wedding coordinator of 2 Shall Become 1 Weddings.
A wedding is a memorable and important event in a couple’s life. It’s a fairy tale dream come true and I will put 100% of my efforts and expertise in your important day.
Based on my personal experience of planning my own wedding from beginning to the end, I know what it takes to pull off an exciting, elegant and well planned occasion.
I have also provided various consultations and day of coordination, as well as different events such as birthday parties, baby showers, bridal parties and anniversaries.
Since it gives me great joy and satisfaction in planning and organizing wedding in particular, I decided to get certified at Wedding Planner Institute of Canada (WPIC) to make it my career.
As a professional, I will dedicate all of my time and commitment to my clients to provide a stress free and memorable wedding day.
I take great pride in paying attention to details and have a knack for creativity. Going the extra mile to please my clients is key since I would like them to be very satisfied with my work and at the same time, have that reassurance that their day will go off as they envision.